Wednesday, September 17, 2008

August Update

Well a lot has been happening since our last update. At the end of August the girls and I flew home to Utah to visit family, while Nate went to work in Georgia for a while. I am glad that we have missed all the nasty weather in Houston.
We have been having such a fun time visiting family and they sure have been keeping us busy. I was able to atend the sealing of my little niece to her family. It was an amazing day.
My brother and his family at the Manti Temple
We even got to go to the lake and enjoy boating and riding on the wave runners. Taylor liked riding in the boat but wasn't too sure about the life jacket. Ashlee loved it all! She even rode the water weenie with me. I think that I was more nervous than she was.
Riding the wave runners
Kiana, Josh, and Taylor
Ashlee and Karen on the water weenie
Ashlee and Karen riding the waves

3 comments:

Bobette said...

Cute pics. Just saw you on GTU. How fun! How was the food?

Micah & Mishawn said...

It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.

Nate and Britney said...

Hey crew, love the pictures looks like you guy's are having a good time!! We sure do miss you!! Can't wait to hang out soon.