Friday, January 29, 2010

ASHLEE'S DANCE RECITAL



In December Ashlee had her first dance recital. She did so great!! I was very proud of her. I acutally have the opportunity to be her dance teacher. I was a little nervous at first, because I didn't know how well she would listen to me as her teacher instead of mom. However, she has done very well at separating the two. She even calls me teacher in class instead of mom. We have had a lot of fun together. Ashlee is actually quite the performer. I was afraid that she was going to be nervous and just stand there. But she loved it. Ashlee's entire class did such a great job. They did a tap dance to the song Jingle Bell Rock.






4 comments:

Nater said...

What great pics. Happy memories!

Unknown said...

So, so cute! I wish you could be my girls' dance teacher! =(

Unknown said...

Yes Karen I would love any Music and Materials that you have! That is so nice of you. I am trying to get as much stuff together as I can. How would I get it from you? When are you guys coming down next and are you gonna be here a lot this summer?? Well, last summer I did an intro to "Let's Play Music," is that what you are talking about???

Schwab Family said...

She looks like a natural like her mamma!Cute pics!Hope you guys are doing well!!